Join us in honoring the elderly this Christmas!
The holidays are an exciting time of year for most. Unfortunately, there are countless elderly people right here in our community who will not receive a gift and will likely spend the holidays alone. We want to make sure we remind our seniors how important they are to us and let them know that they are not forgotten. Would you like to be part of this amazing heart-warming experience?
There are lots of ways you can help:
- DONATE a NEW, UNWRAPPED gift. Click here for Suggested Gifts
Place a DONATION BOX at your church or place of business, etc. Call us (254) 772-7600, we have plenty!
- Give a MONETARY donation to help purchase hard to find items.
- WRAP GIFTS with us Saturday, December 13th, from 9am-12pm at Friends for Life (5000 Lakewood Drive). All ages are welcome. Bring the family! We will have gifts ready to be delivered that day.
- Come to the Big Texas Christmas Present at the Texas Ranger Museum (off I-35 and University Parks Drive) Saturday, December 13th from 1pm-3pm. KBGO/Big95 will be broadcasting live and Mi Familia Car Club will have classic cars on display. Bring a NEW, UNWRAPPED gift and receive FREE ADMISSION to the Texas Ranger Museum!
- DELIVER GIFTS to seniors any time between now and December 24. Come by Friends for Life to pick up gifts to deliver.
DO YOU KNOW an elderly person who would like to receive a Christmas gift? If so please let us know. Call (254) 772-7600 today!