We are what we value and our values show who we are. At Friends for Life our Core Values are not merely a wish list or nice words placed on a wall. These Core Values define who we are and how we will act as individuals within our organization and as we serve others.
- Never say anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Make only commitments we intend to keep.
- Work in a manner where we are always “above reproach.”
- Uphold the health and reputation of Friends for Life.
- Communicate honestly and with purpose.
- Avoid negative conversations with colleagues.
- Understand before being understood.
- Work toward a win-win solution.
- Be a problem solver not a problem finder.
- Recognize the positive contribution of others.
- Treat others as we want to be treated.
- Value each person as a unique individual.
- Empower others to reach their full potential.
- Listen with the heart.
- Choose kindness.